Tuesday, November 2, 2010

College Late Nights and the Typing Problems Thereof

My headphones are plugged in and my fingers keep slipping and (I think) purposely missing the keys they're supposed to hit in the hopes of destroying my credibility with my anthropology professor.  But luckily I'm unnaturally focused on my screen and nothing is escaping my notice.  Also, my writing music on slacker.com is helping.

I'm such a horrible procrastinator--I've known about this anthropology essay for a week and I didn't start writing it until about an hour ago.  How am I supposed to write two pages about the cultural significance of my journal?  I pretty much exhausted the topic in three paragraphs, so then I moved on to other stuff to ramble on about until I fill up the second page.  And then I moved on to typing this because I'm SO SICK OF SCHOOL and besides, I really need to write on here more.  Not that anyone reads it.  Haha.

Do you ever have that feeling where you're just angry at the world for not letting things happen the way you want them to?

--OH MY GOSH, I DON'T WANNA BE BY GAVIN DEGRAW JUST CAME ON!!!--

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can only take the sound of my own voice for so long--shake things up and add a little something of your own to this wonderful corner of cyberspace! Comments/wisdom of others is greatly appreciated.