Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My best friend got married today.

So, needless to say, it's been a LONG day.  But it was so much fun!  Me and my other best friend went down to the temple to see her as soon as she came out.  She was so happy.  And so was her husband, who I suppose is also my friend now.



Even though I have tons of homework due tomorrow and Thursday, I spent the day at the temple, the lunch after, wrapping my present, and coming back for the reception (where I got to see all my other best friends!).


The lovely couple!

 Dancing at the reception


It was really foggy up there, which was cool.

Dear Ariel and James, I'm so happy that you made it through the engagement and therefore will survive your marriage :) and James, I'm happy that you'll never have to plan another wedding, since the process for this one was so emotionally traumatic for you...oh wait, what if you have daughters?  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can only take the sound of my own voice for so long--shake things up and add a little something of your own to this wonderful corner of cyberspace! Comments/wisdom of others is greatly appreciated.