Tuesday, November 22, 2011

mmmm...tuuurkaaaaaaay...

Thanksgiving break, baby!  And my fingernails are bright purple.  I feel like I'm 17 again.



Also, my best friend's bridal shower is this Saturday.  I'm still getting used to the idea that she won't be with us singles much longer, but I'm so happy for her.  Partly because I get to find a good bridal shower present, which is unbelievably exciting in a laughing-maniacally-at-the-cash-register kind of way.  This is one of the first bridal showers I've had the honor of being invited to, and my satisfaction in following sacred girl tradition will NOT be denied.

Also, I figured out what I'm getting my parents for Christmas.  I hope they read this so they have plenty of time to wonder....

Other than that, I really don't have any deep thoughts for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can only take the sound of my own voice for so long--shake things up and add a little something of your own to this wonderful corner of cyberspace! Comments/wisdom of others is greatly appreciated.