Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Free music is a beautiful thing.

Which is why I spend much of my internet time on amazon.com.  A college student budget + a love for indie rock = a sense of euphoria every time I go through all their free songs.  That's how I got into Foster the People before most people had ever heard "Pumped Up Kicks", and how I have new music stuck in my head at least once a week without going broke.



What I didn't know until yesterday was that grooveshark.com occasionally offers free music right on their homepage.  Which is how I found these guys.



Quiet Company.  They are my new love.  I haven't even listened to all the songs yet, so I don't really have anything intelligent to say about them...except LOOK THEM UP if you love indie rock the way I do.  That's all for this week.

1 comment:

  1. actually, their song "The Biblical Sense of the Word" is my favorite--you should start with that one (especially if you're a hopeless romantic like me)

    ReplyDelete

I can only take the sound of my own voice for so long--shake things up and add a little something of your own to this wonderful corner of cyberspace! Comments/wisdom of others is greatly appreciated.