Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Almost done...

My head is hurting like nobody's business today.  I just took one final (95%!!!) and I have two more today.  It's a good thing I'll be done after that, or my brain would most likely explode.  After I'm done, I have one more final project to finish and a bunch of books to sell.  Might I mention right here that amazon.com is the BEST place in the entire universe to sell back textbooks?  I must have checked out ten different sites the other day, and Amazon beat them all by a landslide.  But I still have to check out the school bookstore and this trailer across the street from the library to make sure I get as much as I can for these books.

So I spent about 6 hours straight yesterday writing papers.  I finished all my stuff about 4.5 hours into it, but then I realized I had one more project that I'd barely even started on.  After trying desperately not to hyperventilate for a few minutes, I started going.  I'm almost done--I just have a bunch of journal entries (that I was supposed to write while doing the project...) to get done this week.  My professor probably won't be too happy that it took this long, but as long as he hasn't put up my final grade, what can he do?

It's hard to keep your focus at a time like this.  All I can think to myself is, "WHY did I ever get myself into this?!?!"  I've been alternating for two weeks between wanting to cry and wanting to throw up.  The tests aren't even that bad; it's the projects and papers that kick my trash repeatedly at the end of every semester.  It would be nice if there was some way for the school to stagger projects so they wouldn't all happen at the same time, but I guess that would defeat their purpose.  Once this is all over, I'll hopefully remember why I put myself through this much torture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can only take the sound of my own voice for so long--shake things up and add a little something of your own to this wonderful corner of cyberspace! Comments/wisdom of others is greatly appreciated.