Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Religion and Good TV

Go here for a website that'll blow your mind!

Holy buckets, you guys, it's been three weeks!  I have an excuse for the first one (I was home for spring break and my family's computer doesn't like anything Google-related right now--sad, right?!) but I'm afraid all I have to say for myself for the next two weeks is that it's now April and my junior year of college is coming to a head RIGHT NOW.  Like, literally right this second.  As in I should probably be working on one of my many final papers instead of posting this.



Luckily, I can procrastinate with the best of them.

It's amazing how things get easier or harder depending on your attitude.  I won't be coming back to school for two years after this, so I think it's pretty safe to say I'm completely mentally clocked out already.  So not only is my workload this semester harder than any other semester so far (college really knows how to escalate your pain one semester at a time), but I'm also certain that I have one of the worst cases of senioritis in the history of the world.

But then, I'm so excited to take a break.  Even though I'll be working just as hard (if not harder) on my mission.  Plus I have to learn Spanish!  I already know a lot of it, but my conversation skills are depressingly lacking.  But I do look forward to getting better at it--hopefully I'll be fluent by the end!  I won't lie--that would be freaking sweet.  Spanish is a beautiful language, and I definitely have it easier than people who go to China or Switzerland.

In other news, last week I finished the 3rd season of Chuck.  I thought I loved Zachary Levi after Tangled, but it was nothing compared to this!  Also, I just looked it up and found out that the 5th season just ended and they're done...which is totally sad, but since I haven't seen the 4th or 5th season, the show could very well have gone downhill near the end.  I have no idea.  But I can't wait to see the episode where Chuck and Sarah get married!!!!!!

...And that's enough fangirling for now.  Have a totally bodacious Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can only take the sound of my own voice for so long--shake things up and add a little something of your own to this wonderful corner of cyberspace! Comments/wisdom of others is greatly appreciated.