Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It's a good thing I won't be here for long!

It's amazing how your social life spins in clockwise/counter-clockwise (depending on your location) circles right down the drain when you have a full-time job.  It's also amazing how many reminders you can find at said job of why you're making efforts to do something meaningful with your life.

I love being outside.  I love cemeteries (even the creepy ones) (although I absolutely can't stand mausoleums).  I love getting a paycheck at the end of every week.  And I love learning how to deal with different kinds of people than the kinds I'm used to.  But it's definitely a learning process.  There's definitely a pattern between the amount of effort put into life and the quality thereof.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can only take the sound of my own voice for so long--shake things up and add a little something of your own to this wonderful corner of cyberspace! Comments/wisdom of others is greatly appreciated.