Thursday, November 1, 2007

EO Hour

I'm really tired. I could eat some of the candy in my purse, but you can't eat in the computer lab. It's EO right now and I didn't want to spend the whole time in the really boring classroom with the really boring people in it. So I finally found a reason to get on the computer--I need to find a possible theme for next year's mb show by tomorrow. Which takes about five minutes. And the rest of the hour I can goof off all I want (within school rule limits, of course).

If anyone has suggestions for a marching band theme, please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can only take the sound of my own voice for so long--shake things up and add a little something of your own to this wonderful corner of cyberspace! Comments/wisdom of others is greatly appreciated.