Saturday, October 13, 2007

Why am I on the computer this late at night?!

Pocatello was awesome. We got 39 people in the hot tub all at once, and when we got out, it was like half full! It was really awkward to be that close to everybody, but at least it was over fast.
Then we got together and played the M&M game. It was sooooooo fun!

Then someone had to go and run around in the lobby at 3 in the morning. They kicked us out this morning, so we're going to have to find a different hotel for next year. No one seems to know if it was a band member or one of the drunk college kids across the hall, but it didn't matter to them.

We got 2nd place in the A division. I thought it was dumb that Pocatello High got first when the only caption they won was music (we got the other three). But whatever.

And I slept the whole two hours going home. I am soooooooooo tired. Good night, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can only take the sound of my own voice for so long--shake things up and add a little something of your own to this wonderful corner of cyberspace! Comments/wisdom of others is greatly appreciated.