Thursday, October 11, 2007

Crazy Day

Oh, my gosh. I have a huge math project due tomorrow. And I've barely even started.
I don't want to do it. I know, big surprise, right? Usually I love doing homework (notice the sarcasm)!

Tomorrow after school the whole marching band is piling on the bus to head up to Pocatello. We're spending the night at a hotel. We're going to swim and watch tv and eat candy and find out how many people we can fit in the hot tub--it's a tradition.
Then we'll go up to ISU and rock the house! We have the coolest show ever--all swing songs:
  • It Don't Mean A Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)
  • Zoot Suit Riot
  • You're The Boss
  • Jump, Jive, & Wail

I hope we do awesome; we won 3rd place at USU, but we didn't place at BYU.

So, yeah, I'm sooo excited!!

I can't wait for the Halloween dance! We're going as pirates and we're going to a corn maze for our day activity. And we'll have marshmallow guns...it's going to be so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can only take the sound of my own voice for so long--shake things up and add a little something of your own to this wonderful corner of cyberspace! Comments/wisdom of others is greatly appreciated.