Monday, February 25, 2008

Disneyland Band Trip


This is my bff Sara on the bus at about one in the morning. We had like no sleep whatsoever!


Of course, we went to see Wicked. It was the most amazing play I've ever seen in my life!


Yes, I took all these pictures myself. Not bad, huh?








Brent and Gordon having a good old time on the bus. That makes two of us!


We spent the day at the beach.




The American Idol building in Hollywood.


Sara tried to look like a nerd while trying reading glasses on in a post office.


I'm pretty sure this building is the coolest place in Hollywood--except for Pantages.


We were here on the day before the Academy Awards. I had to stick the camera over a fence to get the picture!


That's right--Barney. Not the real one, but he was the only famous person we could find. Although a couple people said they saw Adam Sandler. ?


We went to Medieval Times for dinner on Saturday night. That's me about to go in.


The arena where we watched the tournament.


Our knight was the blue one. Too bad he didn't win. :(




Finally heading home!


I love Dr. Pepper!!!

1 comment:

I can only take the sound of my own voice for so long--shake things up and add a little something of your own to this wonderful corner of cyberspace! Comments/wisdom of others is greatly appreciated.